Thursday, November 4, 2010

My video on Youtube!!

Well, this was interesting! I have a video on Youtube! I have never even tried to put a video on there, simply because I didn't think I was "cool" enough or had anything good to post.  Well, it is now in the process of uploading...and taking forever I might add because the internet is really slow...but it should be done soon! My final decision was to do my video on Costa Rica, because I absolutely love that country and wanted to live there for a while. I didn't want to come back to the United States and was living in dreamland for a while. But now I know that it is next to impossible for me to live there, but it doesn't stop me from remembering how wonderful it was. Don't get me wrong, my experience there was not all up in the clouds. There were some things that I didn't like, but I still think it would be cool to live there.

I designed this project as something my students could do.  If I was teaching a state history, I would use this technique to help them express themselves and their love for a particular place in our city or state.  It would help them share experiences and each student would learn from others. I think it really helps to open up students' minds and create new perspectives on where they live.

So...I can't embed my video yet...but I will in a later post.  This one is just about my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment