Monday, September 20, 2010

My PLN

I still feel like I don't know a whole lot about PLNs  but I am trying to make this work.  I usually don't get on a computer much except to research and write a paper and even then, I try to read a book.  Call me old fashioned, but either way, this stuff is all new to me.  I guess you could say I am like my grandpa (he is the one who inspired the sailboat background)...who has never touched, nor will touch a computer or a cell phone, or anything like it.  But since I am working on getting more comfortable with Google Reader, I figured I should continue to work with it and learn more about it by making it my Personal Learning Network.  I figured I could just keep searching for people to follow who share my interests in teaching and then as I follow them, just share what I have learned.  So here goes...the start of something never done before...at least by me.  I only hope it goes well...

3 comments:

  1. Yep.. I totally know how you feel! I see the uses of technology, but at the same time, I am not used to it, and I feel like i loose some of the magic of reading a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I am the exact same way. But lately I've fallen in love with google. If you haven't tried using google calendar yet, you're in for a treat. It's my new favorite organizational system. We are going to figure all this stuff out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it Jules! Hang in there with technology.

    ReplyDelete